HELLBOY by Simon Gane. Unmistakable and beautiful work as always.
Rob Ball and I joined the spectacular SunnySide Comic Podcast this week, talking about all sorts, our projects and Dangeritis.
Click Scott, PJ, Ron and Derek up there for the link.
If it doesn’t
Mystery cloaks this enigmatic figure, including a rumour that beneath the mask is Derek Danger’s evil twin brother Damien Danger. This rumour is hotly denied by Derek Danger’s real evil twin brother, Ken Danger.
LONDON SUPER COMIC CON! LONDON’S EXCEL CENTRE! THIS WEEKEND!
Here’s a handy doctored version of their official map for you to print out and use to find the best stuff! (*in no way endorsed by LSCC, you understand- this reflects purely my own opinions)
- Dave! is Dave Stokes, amazing artist and lovely man.
- Hine! is David Hine, fantastic writer and artist.
- Beattie! is Dean Beattie, excellent cartoonist.
- Grant! is Grant Perkins, friendly giant and awesome cartoonist and painter.
- McCrea! is John McCrea, one of my favourite cartoonists.
- Gibson! is Gibson Grey, creator of LLoyd and the Bear and supporter of vineyards the world over.
- Matt! is Matt Dyson, who will sell you five things before you even know what’s happening.
- Rob! is Rob Cureton, punk of the pen.
- Milligan! is Peter Milligan, and if you don’t who he is, go find out right now. He’s only there sunday, but that table’s still worth visiting on Saturday as it will be occupied by the excellent artist Staz Johnson.
- Langridge! is Roger Langridge, one of my favourite creators on the planet.
- Phillips! is Sean Phillips, strong contender for the title of best story teller in the business.
- W!J!C! is Warwick Johnson Cadwell, marvelous man and astonishing artist.
- the Excellent Comic Shop! is my old local comic shop, A Place In Space of Croydon. Check ‘em out, they’re really good.
- our Big Bros are Markosia, but you knew that.
- I’ve highlighted IDW because I read more stuff from them than any other publisher at the show. They publish Godzilla, for god’s sake.
- and then there’s Me! Ian! and Mike! do I need to say more?
Come say hi and give me your money in exchange for pictures. It’ll be fun!
(Source: beautifuldeathhbo, via robertdraws)